- Humber Student Federation holds carnival to end semester
- Syrian ceasefire begins, troops remain
- Supervised drug facilities may be coming to Toronto
- Lack of participation cancels Recycle Race at Humber
- March employment numbers surprise economists
- OPP's 2011 traffic stats show decrease in deaths caused by motor vehicle collisions
|Semester end brings exam cramming, rush for OSAP||| Print ||
|Written by Radha Tailor|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 14:09|
The last month of college means wrapping up loose ends, sometimes hurriedly as deadlines loom.
Thousands of Humber students are cramming for exams and seeking appointments for tutoring services.
Even more students have yet to apply for and pick up financial grants and loans.
Reporter Radha Tailor explored the college to see what responsibilities were being left until the last minute.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites